IdeasMine, Why ?
- It allows each person to be an Actor of Progress,
- It favors the initiatives, creativity and the know-how development,
- It helps the Manager to develop the participation of all his Collaborators,
- It creates an additional opportunity for dialogue between the Manager and his Collaborators,
- It accelerates the deployment of the necessary Progress in order to reach our objectives,
- It develops personnel implication and valorizes the Actors of Progress,
- It improves the work conditions.
To suggest, to realize an « II », means to contribute to the Progress Dynamics of the Company!
We call Improvement Idea any progress idea, which aims to improve
- The work conditions,
- The processes,
- Costs, delays
- The environment,
The IdeasMine system concerns all the personnel (managerial staff, employees, temps) from the third sector, administrative, support, B.E., ...
- The IdeasMine system on Intranet / Extranet,
- E-mail for the idea creation/modification notifications and for comments.
Each one's role
- It is the guarantor of the good functioning of the IdeasMine system.
- It makes the 1st analysis of the II,
- It chooses the responsible for each II,
- Has no hierarchical power in different sectors
- It is the interface between employees, the support functions to facilitate the communication between the different actors and favor the system dynamics.
- It defines and validates the monthly report that is transmitted to the HR Department, to the site responsibles and the supervisors.
- It organizes the communication all around the IdeasMine system, in connection with the communication service.
- He stimulates the emission and creation of II from the team members ,
- He helps the authors, if they ask for it, to write their II,
- He ensures the realization of the II that will be attributed to him,
- He informs regularly the authors about the progress of the II of which he is responsible, updating the idea in the system,
- Stimulates membership and valorizes the ensemble of his team, commenting the indicators at reunions.
- Participate effectively in the system, creating ideas regularly,
- Bring their support for the responsible associated to their idea, in order to facilitate the application,
- Follows regularly the progress of the II's he has emitted for the whole way and comments of the system.
The lifecycle of an II has 4 stages :
- Idea put forward,
- Idea in study,
- Idea being applied,
- Idea accomplished.
In case of impossibility, the idea could eventually be filled as "non-retained".
- The II is put forward with the help of the "MAKE AN IDEA" form in the system.
- The II is analyzed by the administrator. If the decision « retained-non retained » requires a deeper study, the author must obtain a 1st response within 8 days. The idea has changed its state to "Being Analyzed".
- The II is accomplishable. The pilot and the accomplishment term are defined. The II changes state to "In Progress" for a maximal period of 3 months. If this term is surpassed, the idea is returned to the responsible that has to give an answer in 4 days.
- The II is accomplished. We inform the author and the II goes to the state of "Accomplished Idea". After that, it will be archived.
If the II is not accomplishable, we explain why to the author and we declare as "Non retained ideas". After that, it will be archived.